LLIAM envisions improved lives of Orphans and Vulnerable children / families / communities, where everyone is living and working to their full potential with equal opportunities for quality education proper accommodation, improved health care & restored relationships with God fearing citizen.
We shall commit to work with the Orphans, vulnerable children/families and communities by empowering them to meet their social, physical and spiritual needs through strategic partnership ministering and undertaking specialized and sustainable child focused initiatives
LLIAM considers the most vulnerable focusing on Orphaned children due to HIV/AIDs, street, abused and abandoned children. ; And children from impoverished families that cannot access the basic needs of life.
We have worked to articulate core values that drive our individual and organizational posture. These five stated values serve as guides to remind us what we are about, what is important to us, and what we want to strive for in the future.
- PASSIONWe are not simply employees of LLIAM, but men and women passionate about living out the gospel in the communities we serve. We work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men. (1 Corinthians 10:31, Colossians 3:23, Matt 5:16)
- FAMILYWe believe that children are a heritage from God and a blessing from His hand. We are committed to God’s plan for passing His love down through the ages by encouraging parents to love their children “so the generations to come might know” the love and forgiveness of Christ result into Abundant Life. We are equally committed to upholding the concept of family as God’s original and primary means of producing a Godly offspring and passing on Godly values from generation to generation. (Psalm 78:5-7; Deuteronomy 6:4-9, Ephesians 6:1-3; Colossians 3:20)
- RELATIONSHIPSWe believe each person is made in God’s image. Since people matter to God, they matter to us. As such, we will intentionally engage the poor, the oppressed and the needy in the communities in which we serve. We believe life change happens through relationship. We will value people over tasks. (Proverbs 22:2, Hebrews 10:24-25, Psalm 82:3-4, Jeremiah 22:16)
- STEWARDSHIPWe are responsible with the resources entrusted to us (money, people, and time), recognizing they are God’s gift and provision and not our own. We will be generous in our giving of care, time and finances. (Acts 20:35)
- INTEGRITYWe will do what we say, and we will say what we do. We place the needs of the team over our own and we value teamwork over individual accomplishments. (Matt 5:7, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31)
- To provide a safe Transition home as accommodation to Orphans, street and abandoned children in a family like environment.
- To provide food for the hungry, dress the naked through our CARE FOR ME Program.
- To provide formal and informal quality education to the unlearned children in the societies we serve through our CHILD SPONSORSHIP Program.
- Encourage talents and skills development to enable personal growth and future self sustainability.
- Transforming our children’s behavior through counseling, parental guidance and nurturing them in knowing and observing God’s written word.
- Taking care of children’s health by ensuring a healthy body, mind and soul